The HYPER QUADREX 400M Multi-Tasking Turning Center is designed for a wide variety of large diameter part applications. The two-turret machine features rotary milling (M) capability and a headstock with an integral motor and large diameter spindle bore. Upper and lower turrets work in tandem to provide simultaneous turning and short cycle times.
With high horsepower, speed and torque, the main spindle easily handles heavy material removal, and a strong rigid tailstock provides added support for extended periods of machining on long heavy shaft-type workpieces.
- Two-turret configurations for simultaneous turning operations.
- Versatile milling spindle on upper turret.
- Large maximum part diameter capability.
- Strong, rigid machine construction for heavy-duty metal removal.
- Intelligent Machine functions.
- Fast and easy programming.